Strictly Butter on KFAI Fresh Air Radio 90.3FM MPLS/106.7 FM St. Paul www.kfai.org

A page for "Strictly Butter" on KFAI Fresh Air Radio 90.FM MPLS/106.7 FM St.Paul. Airs live every Saturday night from 11PM to 1AM US Central Time. Hosted by Norton Fortune aka Chip Tennille live streaming on www.kfai.org

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Please pledge to Strictly Butter & KFAI!!!
playlist for 10/15/05

FORENSICS – DUBSTEP MIX #11

tracklist:

1 Forensics – Gang Land (Dub)
2 Forensics – Blunt Instrument (Dub)
3 Forsaken – Fragile Mind (Dub)
4 Search & Destroy – Angel (Hot Flush)
5 DJ Distance – 3rd Wish (Hot Flush)
6 Slaughter Mob – Tinji (Boka)
7 Search & Destroy – Candyfloss (Hot Flush)
8 Sound Proof Productions – 3 Degrees (Boka)
9 DJ Distance – Nomad (Hot Flush)
10 Professor J-S – Militia (Boka)
11 Flatline – Auto (Destructive)
12 Digital Mystikz – Mawo Dub (Big Apple)
13 Digital Mystikz – Give Jah Glory (Tempa)
14 DJ Distance – Saints N Sinners (Boka)

Isaac Anthony Dub Mix-
1. Kieser Velten - Dubolition
2. Lazy Boy - Imperial
3. Tosca - Annanas
4. Stereotyp - Stand Up
5. Dj Spooky - Strykly Turn Table Eyzd
6. Pronoia - Janine
7. Groove Corp. - Liberation Dub
8. Nick Holder - Moments in Dub
9. Thievery Corporation - Air Batucada
10. Uptight Sound System - Righteous Dub
11. Colour Box - Baby I Love You So
12. Stereotyp - Pon Remote
13. Hughie Izachaar - Jungle Feva
14. Wicked Beats Sound System - Be Humble
15. Bryan Zentz - Lionstar
16. unknown
17. Gorillaz - M1A1 (remix)

14 Comments:

Blogger tysurfer said...

Hi, I found your blog here to be very interesting so I told a couple friends. I think it's great and quite interesting so I bookmarked it. Hope you don't mind...
(Anyone on this blog should post a comment and come back often!)
I also have a site if you or anyone is interested in free French Kissing Tips or great How to Kiss info. It's a very useful kissing resource if you're into romance and dating.
Great work on this blog here, and keep up the good work!

Tyler - to check out my site click french kissing

3:43 PM  
Blogger ThomasAllen said...

Teacher quits after blog probe opens
A Mansfield school district investigation found that a former Martha Reid Elementary School teacher used her class computer to access her personal Web log, which contained sexually explicit material and ...
Hey, you have a nice blog here! Awesome job. I have
a swimming pool equipment site. It pretty much
covers swimming pool equipment related stuff.

Come and check it out when you get time :-)

3:43 PM  
Blogger darrylant said...

Podosphere PR? Not Yet.
Mike Manuel takes an insider's look at tech PR Podosphere PR? Not Yet. Earlier this week I put out an informal poll asking folks if they currently include influential podcast producers in their media campaigns? ...
Great blog! I enjoyed reading it even though I came across it by pure chance! I was actually looking for las vegas rental car which features some pretty good deals. Anyway, keep up the good and keep BLOGGING!

3:45 PM  
Blogger Johnny said...

Hello, just visited your blog, it's geat. I also have a student loan related blog with some useful articles about the topic. Hope that it is helpful to you.

6:56 PM  
Blogger Steve Westphal said...

You've got a cool blog. Check this out. totally free mp3 mp3 song to download

12:49 AM  
Blogger GooglePlexMan said...

Super blog you have. Did you know you can find information about Student Loan Consolidation Program
at Student Loan Consolidation Program
. Check it out if you have a change. I'll be sure and visit your blog again.

7:54 PM  
Blogger TadaDiscounts said...

You have an awesome site here! I have a website that may interest you- Electronics with get content such as- Electronics

8:28 PM  
Blogger TadaDiscounts said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a Musical Instruments It pretty much covers Musical Instruments related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

4:04 AM  
Blogger TadaDiscounts said...

Great site!

Please check out my blog- Playstation Portable

Or your my be interested in my other site- Playstation Portable where you can find Playstation Portable

11:22 PM  
Blogger jtoratoratora said...

Norm,

don't know if you're viewing, but just want to say thanks from Tokyo for the quality listening.

Been a listener since '96 hip hop to jungle and more (have a lot of those shows archived on tape in my parents' basement), was wondering if there was a way I could get a hold of the FORENSICS – DUBSTEP MIX #11 program from the 10/15 show being on the other side of the world... (ie. where did you get a hold of this?)

JT

11:48 PM  
Blogger jtoratoratora said...

Norm,

don't know if you're viewing, but just want to say thanks from Tokyo for the quality listening.

Been a listener since '96 hip hop to jungle and more (have a lot of those shows archived on tape in my parents' basement), was wondering if there was a way I could get a hold of the FORENSICS – DUBSTEP MIX #11 program from the 10/15 show being on the other side of the world... (ie. where did you get a hold of this?)

JT

11:49 PM  
Blogger Car Loans Home said...

Hi, Thanks for your interesting blog. Keep up the great work! I also have a site & blog about car title loan
, please feel free to visit.

12:58 PM  
Blogger outa-mind said...

Creative blog.  I thought it was the best site out
and we had to go back to it! Every chance I get on the
net I search for blogs just like your site.
I'm looking at the possibility of checking your fast cash advance blog.

7:53 PM  
Blogger Car Loans Home said...

I just came across your blog and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here.
I also have a web site & blog about car loan austin
so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work!

2:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home